|WASPC COS maintains contracts with multiple equipment vendors and service providers, allowing us to offer a variety of equipment options.
||BI HomeGuard 200 RF Monitoring
- 4800 message memory
- Variable range settings
- Variable leave window
- Unlimited schedules
- 48 hour battery backup
- Patented dual tamper detection
- Integrate with VICAP or Sobrietor
||BI ExacuTrack One GPS Monitoring
- Multiple location technologies (Autonomous GPS, Assisted GPS, and AFLT)
- A radio frequency link
- One year field replaceable battery
- Multiple tamper detection
- 20 hour battery life
- LEDs and audible alarms
- Communication with offender requiring response
||BI ExacuTrack GPS (Active/On-Demand)
- Lightweight tracking unit weighing 12 ounces
- 20 hour tracking unit battery life
- Field replaceable transmitter battery
- Adjustable range settings for 35, 75 or 150 feet
- Unlimited tracking zones
- Zones can be shaped to accommodate complex landscapes
- Voice calling & text messaging functionality enabling officers to contact offenders
||BI Transdermal Alcohol Detector (TAD)
- Transmitter continuously monitors for alcohol.
- Field replaceable battery with six-month battery life.
- Multiple modes of tamper detection.
- Variable range settings.
- RF (curfew) monitoring.
- No additional offender training required.
- Lightweight transmitter weighing only 8 ounces.
- Registers a quantitative reading.
- Receiver operates via landline or cellular.
||3M GPS Electronic Home Monitoring (Active & Passive)
- Most advanced real-time GPS tracking system available
- Stores rules and schedules
- Curfew monitoring when no GPS
- Historical movement information
- 18-hour battery life between charges
- Animated maps showing tracking movement
- Establish Inclusion and Exclusion Zones
- Violation notification by pager or e-mail
||3M One-Piece Active GPS Wearable Miniature Tracking Device
- Easy to install, securely attaches to an offender's ankle
- Outstanding active tracking capability
- Collects a point every minute and calls out every hour
- Collects a point every 15 seconds when in violation
- Calls out violations immediately
- Stores points when no cell signal is available
- Up to 24 hour battery life
- Fully charges in 2 hours
- LED lights indicate Power; GPS or Zone Violation
- Small and lightweight weighing only 6 ounces
- Unit vibrates to signal offender of violations displayed on LED lights
||BI HomeGuard 206 Cell Unit
- Embedded cellular capability
- No Landline required
- No additional equipment needed
- 48 hour battery backup
- Uses either Verizon and Sprint network depending on coverage
||BI Sobrietor BAC Testing
with Voice Verification
- Easy enrollment
- Voice prompts in English and Spanish
- Increased security with adjustable voice verification threshold
- Full cell technology
- May use as stand-alone or with RF
WASPC contracts with G4S to
offer the latest available in breath alcohol testing
Information Capture System.
VICAP Breath Testing
- Easy to install & can be fully integrated with RF or GPS units
- Can be used as a stand alone monitoring device
- Receive reports by fax, e-mail or on line
- Automatic light source for better pictures
- Alcohol specific fuel cell technology
- Bracket to position breath analyzer in optimal view for camera
- Still color capture of offender and breath analyzer results
- Easy to install & can be integrated with RF or GPS
- Random or on-demand testing
- Automatic facial recognition through video image
- Cost effective
- Automatic retesting upon failure of first test
- Minimal training for offender
- Internet access to offender testing data
- No interaction with a monitoring center, testing is programmed by the case manager within the MEMS data entry system and the monitoring unit